Lost Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Keep

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blizzard. Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard or its licensors. All rights reserved.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013, 00:02

Hi, I'm Pangaea (Pan or Pang for short if you want). I made this forum to be a more relaxed off-shoot of the official D3 forums. I think being able to have all sorts of discussions without being restricted to D3 will help build a sense of community (even bringing in lurkers). Which I hope translates into more activity on the official forums because we'll all know each other better and be more comfortable.

Anyway, some info about me. I'm 26 and played D2 for 6 years. For another year and a half or so I played the Eastern Sun mod for D2 before finally quitting altogether. I had D3:CE pre-ordered for release day delivery as soon as they announced it. Due to some problems getting my computer set-up I had to wait about a month to start playing. Since then I've mained a wizard (though I have every character up to 60 and through inferno). I've even got a p100 wizard whom I still consider my main. I've been levelling my second wizard in preparation for paragon2. Through it all, I've never used the AH to buy or sell anything.

Obviously I enjoy gaming. I started off as a console junkie but in the last few years I've switched to primarily be a PC gamer. Other than gaming I enjoy reading. Terry Pratchett's Discworld series is probably my favourite. I'm also something of an amateur writer myself (and I've actually completed a few stories too!). I also like anime and films. Not sure what else to say. (;

Last edited by Pangaea on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 07:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mdboom
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
mdboom

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013, 02:21

Awesome of you to create this space for us! Again Smile

And hope to get some moar peeps.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013, 03:08

Collector's Edition preorder for the win. I went to a midnight release for it though. It was also the midnight release for Max Payne 3. During the hour I was there, every single person that showed up was there for Diablo 3. Then had Steak and Shake before the several hour wait to finally log in opening night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Keep :: Social Forum :: Introductions-