Lost Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Keep

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blizzard. Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard or its licensors. All rights reserved.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last day for Auction Houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enremeit
Enremeit

Last day for Auction Houses  Empty
PostSubject: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014, 17:34

They will officially go offline tomorrow during maintenance, so today is the last chance to buy or sell anything you may want on either of them.

Last edited by Enremeit on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mdboom
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
mdboom

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014, 23:03

I made this post on main forums as a "just 'cause" competition.

"So being that it is the last day of AH/RMAH, thought of a "just 'cause" competition.

This is really just to see how low you have your Bnet balance if you had money in it and are trying to get it to as low as possible before RMAH closes for good. If you have money that you are going to be cashing out through Paypal, no need to reply but if you want to, i can't stop you. And really this is just going to be based on integrity as no one will be able to confirm what IS you balance and how you got it as low as you did.

Take me for example: I'm sitting on $0.72 since my last small purchase of a Tal's source. I'm thinking I can get it lower but need to look at some material prices.

And yes I will buy 72 cents worth of mats to see if I can get it to 0!

Again, just a fun way for those that still have money floating and think it would be a waste to try and get it thru PayPal.

Happy spending!

Boom-"

RIP-AH/RMAH (for now...I think something will take its place)
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014, 02:58

Minimum AH purchases must be at least $1.25 USD (Values may differ for other currencies)

I've been stuck at $1.04 for a very long time now because of this stupid rule.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014, 03:15

I've never used either AH so this doesn't really directly affect me too much. But I do wonder how it will change the game for people heavily vested in either AH.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014, 03:38

It's a nice chance to build up a head start on Diamonds if you have enough spare gold.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014, 11:54

No longer marked as news since it'll be gone before the servers come back online. Keep in mind that items already listed will still be available to be bought until they either run out of time or are purchased.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 00:30

RIP AHs
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 01:42

Pangaea wrote:
RIP AHs

I thought you never used either of them?
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 21:56

Nope, never used either. But I can still say RIP. d;
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014, 01:00

Rest in pieces is better.

At least we did get commas for about an entire month, when it was requested from day one...
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014, 22:29

Yeah the D3 team hasn't exactly listened to the players very well. At least, not until recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last day for Auction Houses    Last day for Auction Houses  Empty

Back to top Go down

Last day for Auction Houses

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Keep :: Diablo 3 Forum :: General Diablo 3-