Lost Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Keep

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blizzard. Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard or its licensors. All rights reserved.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great exp run in 2.0.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enremeit
Enremeit

Great exp run in 2.0.1 Empty
PostSubject: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 10:34

Mira Eamon. On T6, you will earn 5-10M exp from the zombies and Mira herself, and will also get an additional 9.6M exp per run for bonus exp from the quest. My friend and I were clearing theses runs in under two minutes (she was using a very low budget set after cashing out a few weeks ago) That makes these good for ~600M exp/hr. I personally ran the Chaos Nexus, TW, and Archon with Arcane Destruction (15M crit at the start helps a lot) and she was using a basic build with Exploding Palm and Cyclone Strike. I also do not have LS, which goes to show this is not a hard run. Even if you can't clear it T6, I haven't seen anything better since the Cursed Chest hotfix.

Tip: When resetting the quest, first change it to any quest that is not Act 1 Quest 3, then you can switch it the beginning of Act 1 Quest 3. This guarantees that it will reset properly, and won't risk having to waste a game.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 02:12

Interesting. I'll have to check this out.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 02:29

I'm starting to realize that I'm now one of the best geared wizzies since most others cashed out. Fully buffed I'm at 398k (358k with SoJ), while even boozor is a little below 300k. I've tried this run with several other people now, and no one else seems to comfortably solo T6. So I recommend trying to find a monk to help with CS + EP + Overawe. A DH's MFD also helps a lot. And a SoJ is your best friend for this. Saves a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 04:24

Well, I do have a good monk friend but no wizzy soj.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 04:52

Any 30% SoJ is good really. Though a strong enough group may be better at CotA. I finally got a build that helps me clear T5 CotA fast enough to beat out the Mira run for me.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 05:01

I think my best soj is 29%.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 06:46

Don't need to worry about it anymore. Mira runs were nerfed with the latest hot fix.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 00:52

Well I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 02:08

It is still 'doable,' but I think the bonus exp is down from 10M to 4M. CotA and Keeps 2 are the best standing exp runs it seems.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 04:37

I'm still liking HoA but I'll probably switch back to K2 soon. I have a nice stock of CD now.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 05:11

I actually just crafted 100 Seven Sins last night. Got a nice collection of high end ones. 2,200 debris for the batch, almost all of which came from HoA.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 22:54

That's a lot of crafting. Sometimes I forget just how different it is to not use the AH.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014, 03:07

Yeah. At least crafting is more reliable than before. I went through thousands of crafts to get acceptable shoulders and bracers, and never got an upgrade on gloves and ammy. Now I'm well enough off to not even worry about it. I even have a 2.0 VW that I use for the increased MIT. My HP to EHP ratio is now 1:12.5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great exp run in 2.0.1   Great exp run in 2.0.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Great exp run in 2.0.1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Keep :: Diablo 3 Forum :: General Diablo 3-