Lost Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Keep

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blizzard. Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard or its licensors. All rights reserved.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My bit of RoS play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enremeit
Enremeit

My bit of RoS play Empty
PostSubject: My bit of RoS play   My bit of RoS play EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 12:08

I'm really happy with the current changes, and look forward to really getting the chance to play better later.

Frozen Orb works great. I used it and Glacial Spike to clear T3 CotA runs without issue (800+ ms the whole time due to satellite internet)

Leveling is pretty damn easy. I started at Paragon 248 (and about 2/3 in), and I ended halfway between 249 and 250, which requires ~440M - 465M exp.

I found 4 legs. Monster Hunter, Born's Set Plan, Wizard Spike, and Bonesaber. (Wizard Spike is neat, but not likely to proc enough to take over a more powerful weapon)

Seven Sins crafted legendary shoulders is currently BiS. I got a pair with 393/391 INT/VIT and 6% CDR for 5M from AH.

I also managed to find up to 6 Flawless Square Diamonds.

I didn't really get a chance to look at making community in detail. Will have to work on that next chance I get.

Still hoping for a Wand of Woh...
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

My bit of RoS play Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bit of RoS play   My bit of RoS play EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 18:44

I feel so out of the loop because I haven't been following items, skills, builds, etc like I should have been. But I do agree that FO is working great. It looks and feels like it did in D2 so that's always awesome. I'm having major issues with the client crashing so haven't been able to play a whole lot yet. I did find one fs diamond and a decent SA bracer.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

My bit of RoS play Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bit of RoS play   My bit of RoS play EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 21:09

Desintigrate - Entropy
Slow Time - Time Warp
Magic Weapon - Force Weapon
Familiar - Cannoneer
Storm Armor - Reactive Armor
Archon - Improved Archon

This build allowed me to face roll T3 HoA3 with no issue whatsoever. It does appear to require 2 legacy APoC items (APoC is now limited to Wizard Hats and Sources, and at a maximum of 4 per item) and a source of Disintegrate Arcane Power Reduction (I use a SoJ) though I suppose a decent amount of Resource Cost Reduction, or even using a third source of APoC, could also work. The gear shown on my profile can should do T4 with ease, and possibly even T5/T6 as is, or with a little upgrading.

Also, HoA3 is getting exp nerfed due to an exploit with Cursed Shrines/Chests.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

My bit of RoS play Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bit of RoS play   My bit of RoS play EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014, 04:46

Interesting build. I can see how it works. Maybe I'll try it when I feel like crashing a bunch again.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

My bit of RoS play Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bit of RoS play   My bit of RoS play EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014, 18:47

Still having issues with it? Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling?
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

My bit of RoS play Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bit of RoS play   My bit of RoS play EmptySat 01 Mar 2014, 01:31

Eh, maybe. To my understanding it has to do with me not having a pre-order of RoS.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

My bit of RoS play Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bit of RoS play   My bit of RoS play EmptySat 01 Mar 2014, 05:35

I can't vouch for that or not. I have 800+ MS ping as my only source of internet currently, and I experience minor disconnections that aren't even as frequent as I would expect with satellite internet. I also pre ordered CE through Amazon, so it's not registered to my account yet.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

My bit of RoS play Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bit of RoS play   My bit of RoS play EmptySun 02 Mar 2014, 02:19

Whatever the problem was seems to be fixed now. Only problem now is having shitty internet so not being able to play without lag unless no one else is using internet (e.g. streaming Netflix).
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

My bit of RoS play Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bit of RoS play   My bit of RoS play EmptySun 02 Mar 2014, 05:14

Good to hear you're able to play now. And I know the feeling of streaming. Its quite annoying. Even worse is when someone decides to start torrenting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My bit of RoS play Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bit of RoS play   My bit of RoS play Empty

Back to top Go down

My bit of RoS play

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Keep :: Diablo 3 Forum :: General Diablo 3-