Lost Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Keep

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blizzard. Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard or its licensors. All rights reserved.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got in HS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

I got in HS Empty
PostSubject: I got in HS   I got in HS EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 04:30

So yeah. (;

That's why I haven't been too active around here or in D3 in the last few days. Been playing that pretty much non-stop since I got in. I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I am but it's pretty fun. Really has a great "just one more game" feel to it. Plus it's a nice change of pace from the normal PC gaming I do. If anyone else happens to be in the beta too hit me up and we can play! I'd have to say I'm probably an average player. Not super good but I'm not too bad either.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

I got in HS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got in HS   I got in HS EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 05:17

I got in during one of the earlier waves of invites. Unfortunately, it didn't keep my interest beyond the intro and unlocking each deck type. I used to play the Pokemon TCG competitively, and I feel that Hearth Stone is still too unrefined as of yet. Once it goes live I'll look at it again, but I don't believe that it'll take away from my interest in Diablo 3.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

I got in HS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got in HS   I got in HS EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 07:54

Yeah, there's definitely a lot of balance issues along with a couple glitches and good old-fashion SGEs but I'm having fun. For now at least.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

I got in HS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got in HS   I got in HS EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 23:23

I'm trying to get my third wizzy to P100 before Christmas, so the plan is the do 400M tonight when I finally get home, and 1.2B tomorrow and Tuesday. After that, want to try a match or two against each other?
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

I got in HS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got in HS   I got in HS EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 06:40

Yeah sure. I've got a little over a week left before I'm leaving on a trip. So anytime you see me on just let me know you're down to play a match. (;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got in HS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got in HS   I got in HS Empty

Back to top Go down

I got in HS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Keep :: Social Forum :: General-