Lost Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Keep

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blizzard. Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard or its licensors. All rights reserved.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enremeit
Enremeit

DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS Empty
PostSubject: DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS   DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 19:54

I've been thinking about this for a little bit, and it could really turn out quite well, even with the loss of the ability to enchant legacy items in RoS.

Legacy Nat's 4-set bonus that adds +2 Discipline Regeneration per second is already amazing on live, and if you pair it up with the Resource Cost Reduction bonus you get from Paragon Points, a DH could probably have truely unlimited up time on skills like Smoke Screen and Vault, and maybe even without having to use Preparation. IF it works out well, then you could easily create a character that could blitz through low difficulty levels for bounties, and possibly even tank through T6 Rifts, Ubers, and anything else for that matter.

Also, with the new legendary ring, Ring of Royal Grandeur, you could have all 3 7CC set bonuses active on the same character:

Legacy X-Bow + Legacy Boots
Live Chest + Live Ring
RoS X-Bow + RoS Helm
Ring of Royal Grandeur.

Of course that would mean losing the Legacy +2 Discipline Regen, but it's still +21CC just from set bonuses.

EDIT: DH's could actually get all 3 7CC bonuses without the Ring of Royal Grandeur, but they lose the Legacy and Live 130 Dex bonuses, and would have to use an unenchantable Legacy or Live ring.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS   DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014, 04:57

Interesting. I have to admit I'm not up to speed on all the new stuff (2.0.1 and RoS) but the stuff I have seen and do know about does seem promising. I really hope they get the loot right like in D2 where you could make a build because of gear.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS   DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014, 13:22

I don't know how well they're getting that implemented. They have said they want to, but 0-Dogs is the only one I've personally seen (uses a single ring now, and has a weapon with stun)
Back to top Go down
mdboom
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
mdboom

PostSubject: Re: DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS   DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS EmptySat 15 Mar 2014, 22:15

Problem with trying the 3 nat set is wasting a lot of dex/vit/armor on those slots. Probably still would be a T1(70) farming build but that's about it. The lvl 70 legs are going to be just toooo much temptation to stay away from.

Oh and hi! Been a while since on. Sorry bout that, just got tired of the mobile view kicking me to App Store to DL whatever the banner wanted.

We'll see if it still does it.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS   DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 13:16

Very true. And you'd actually get higher CC with 2 Nat's sets and a Quiver. Though I would not be surprised to see people pairing 2.0 and the original with the ring to get the Discipline Regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS   DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS Empty

Back to top Go down

DH with Legacy Nat's in RoS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Keep :: Diablo 3 Forum :: General Diablo 3-