Lost Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Keep

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blizzard. Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard or its licensors. All rights reserved.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Current state of Naruto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enremeit
Enremeit

Current state of Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 08:09

First I'll start with stating that I started watching the anime ever since it first started airing in America, and have been reading the manga on a weekly basis for over seven years now.

CAUTION: I have some strong feelings about this topic, and some of the language may be innapropriate for some readers. You've been warned.

Now, to start:

I FUCKING HATE OBITO!!

Ever since he came back into the picture, he has been messing with the story on a regular basis. I am thoroughly convinced he is the worst thing to ever happen to Naruto, even worse than nearly 150 filler episodes by now.

First is the reason for given for how he even survived being crushed by the rocks during the mission in Kakashi Gaiden. He awakens to find Madara, who explains that the rocks were washed away in a flood, but it was as if he had simply phased right through them, which is a power associated with his Mangekyo Sharingan, but he only had just awakened his basic Sharingan earlier that day, and is shown to unlock the Mangekyo Sharingan later when Kakashi is forced to kill Rin to prevent her from being taken by ninjas of the Bloody Mist. [Plot Hole 1]

Second is when he becomes the Jinchuuriki to the Juubi. The Ten Tails go through several different transformations, starting with big ass monster, then onto a creepy ass demon, and finally to a gigantic fucking flower! [Plot Hole 2] And you can't ignore the fact that Obito is floating around while the Ten Tails is separated from him, yet he still makes perfect use of it's powers, which is impossible for them to be separated from each other as Jinchuuriki and Bijuu. [Plot Hole 3] Obito is also able to start using the powers of the Juubi within an obscenely short time, despite the various pieces of evidence that it wasn't completely formed due to only possessing very minute amounts of Gyuki's and Kurama's chakra. [Plot Hole 4?]

Third is how he comes about losing the status of Jinchuuriki of the Juubi. Naruto uses the 9 remaining friends of his from his genin class as focal points for 9 simultaneous Chao Oodama Rasengans that all find their mark against Obito (who fails to even attempt to block them, despite not having received any attacks prior [Plot Hole 5])(None of his friends have the capability to use Rasengan, especially not Lee who can't use any jutsu at all [Plot Hole 6]) To make matters far worse, the entire Shinobi Alliance simply rip all of the Tailed Beasts straight out of Obito [Plot Hole 7] as individual entities rather than the Ten Tails as they should have been after being combined [Plot Hole 8], and Obito just stands there in shock, rather than falling over dead as has happened to every other Jinchuuriki ever to have a Tailed Beast removed from them. [Plot Hole 9]

In closing:

OBITO UCHIHA IS A FUCKING HORRIBLE LITTLE PRICK THAT'S BUTTHURT OVER NOT LIVING A CHARMED LIFE AND REALIZING HIS DREAM OF BECOMING HOKAGE!!!!!!!! This god forsaken asshole needs to hurry up and die so the story can get back to something that matters. BURN IN HELL BASTARD!
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 23:18

Don't watch/read Naruto so I don't know anything about it. Kind of funny to read this rant thought lol. Nice to see someone has something to complain about so this section isn't going to waste.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 23:28

It's been getting annoying that it's gotten so weird, and has also greatly stressed "friendship" as if it was a special power. I also forgot to mention that the current war has been days long, but over 150 chapters so far out of 665 as of last week.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 02:56

That seems a bit ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 05:21

That can unfortunately happen with manga with such a large scale war. They have 5 different battalions, and try focusing one every significant character within, so it would actually be hard to cut the first day down. The second day on the other hand could be changed. Especially if he just removed fucking Obito.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014, 05:00

I see. As a writer I can testify that it is hard to focus on individuals during a large scale conflict (or war) without it feeling tedious.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014, 13:19

You're a writer??
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014, 15:16

Oh. Just went back and re read your introduction thread, and I see at the end you did mention writing.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014, 02:29

Ha yeah.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014, 04:39

Anything published, or available to read at all?
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 03:04

Here's my profile on fictionpress. One story done, working on another. But that's just stuff on the site. I have tons of other works laying around.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 06:28

"... and reality collapsed in on itself and tore into thin shreds like so much old paper.
The End
"

O.O This is officially my favorite start to a story ever. I'm reading this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current state of Naruto   Current state of Naruto Empty

Back to top Go down

Current state of Naruto

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Keep :: Social Forum :: Rants and Raves-