Lost Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Keep

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blizzard. Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard or its licensors. All rights reserved.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PTR build

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enremeit
Enremeit

PTR build Empty
PostSubject: PTR build   PTR build EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 09:30

Magic Missile : Glacial Spike
Arcane Orb : Frozen Orb

Meteor : Comet

This equates to a single target freeze and meteor spam (definitely works with 28 APoC and 60+ CC) Destroyed 2/3 Ubers with it (SB's reflect forced me to kite)
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PTR build Empty
PostSubject: Re: PTR build   PTR build EmptySat 14 Dec 2013, 02:28

So this is basically a cold wizard build? Also, does it require 28 apoc and 60cc? What's the minimum apoc and cc?
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PTR build Empty
PostSubject: Re: PTR build   PTR build EmptySat 14 Dec 2013, 03:05

I didn't spend much time with just two sources of APoC, but I don't remember much of a difference. It should work just fine, but against single targets, it might be a little harder to maintain meteor spam. The CC value may also work lower, but that's just what I had with my gear + scoundrel + paragon system @ P198. I'll try uploading videos tomorrow. There's also a Wizardspike glitch that causes it to proc much more than it should.
Back to top Go down
mdboom
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
mdboom

PTR build Empty
PostSubject: Re: PTR build   PTR build EmptySat 14 Dec 2013, 07:03

Nice... I shoulda known you were on PTR.  Add me up, although I got sick of how limited it was in about 30 min.

mdboom#1334

Edit:  Did you get a new wizard spike? or are you using Chants for that. And you're just on the PTR right? Asking cause one of my friends, DMORI, is in RoS beta and I can still chat with him in PTR 2.0.1.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PTR build Empty
PostSubject: Re: PTR build   PTR build EmptySat 14 Dec 2013, 18:50

I was using Chant's. Haven't really done much else with PTR. I did stock up on some items beforehand, and some of them have proven useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PTR build Empty
PostSubject: Re: PTR build   PTR build Empty

Back to top Go down

PTR build

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Keep :: Diablo 3 Forum :: General Diablo 3-