Lost Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Keep

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blizzard. Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard or its licensors. All rights reserved.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013, 22:23

Hey ... er anyone still around? I know it seems like I haven't been around myself but that's not true. I check on the forum pretty much every day but, well, kind of no one here so I don't really log in or post. lol It's as I expected though. Forum is dead. Oh wells. Haven't been in game much either because I've been busy and my free time I would use to play D3 I spend playing D3 on console. (; Anyway, just wanted to pop on and let anyone around know that I'm still here.

Because this forum is deader than last year's cat, I am considering deleting it. Haven't made a decision yet so it'll still be around for a while until I do decide.
Back to top Go down
mdboom
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
mdboom

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 18:43

Well I say hold on to it. I haven't been around for a while, but I would wait until RoS. Kisa just posted another comment about how we should have a wiz forum (or thought of it before monks).

To be honest I'd rather post here and talk here then on diablos site.

When the beta gets released for PTR I'll be sharing what I find out here. Problem is always going to be having to register in order to see any posts on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptySun 01 Dec 2013, 18:10

I have also occasionally been looking back, but almost quit doing so altogether since I thought you two left.

I also say to leave it up till after RoS at least. Even if nothing else, we could use it as a small guild forum and try to bring a few other people in.
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyTue 03 Dec 2013, 05:06

mdboom wrote:
Problem is always going to be having to register in order to see any posts on the forum.
I'll double check and make sure permissions only restrict guests from the ability to post and vote in polls.

But hey, you guys want the forum left up? Done. This forum is for you guys. (;
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 02:16

Awesome. Might as well keep it as a reference point to look back at if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1