Lost Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Keep

This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blizzard. Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard or its licensors. All rights reserved.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

† Bonus Challenges †

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enremeit
Enremeit

† Bonus Challenges † Empty
PostSubject: † Bonus Challenges †   † Bonus Challenges † EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 01:41

These are going to be exponentially more difficult than my other challenges, and generally revolve around something very specific, like a piece of gear or a skill that is otherwise unused.

The first of these is to clear all three Ubers fights with a white weapon. (Barbs and Monks must use white weapon and any shield, or two white weapons) Keep in mind that this is both an EHP check as well as a DPS check. Obviously you have to survive, but if a fight goes past 8 minutes, rage timers kick in.

I'll post the second challenge later in the week, and will decide upon on a reward for anyone that completes these within a week of releasing the challenge.

Deadline for first Bonus Challenge: October 5th @ 9:00 P.M. EST
Back to top Go down
Pangaea
Administrator
Administrator
Pangaea

PostSubject: Re: † Bonus Challenges †   † Bonus Challenges † EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 01:58

Damn that's an insane challenge. There's no way I could ever do it. At least not until paragon2, loot2.0, and RoS is available.

Last edited by Pangaea on Mon 30 Sep 2013, 02:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: † Bonus Challenges †   † Bonus Challenges † EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 04:15

I've seen one solo success, and that was the world's number one barb. It took over half an hour, while he holds the World Record SOLO MP10 Ubers at 1 minute and 22 seconds. That should help put it in perspective =P
Back to top Go down
mdboom
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
mdboom

PostSubject: Re: † Bonus Challenges †   † Bonus Challenges † EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 02:44

Yeh I think I've seen parts if that barbs run. But a question for you challenge master, using the white weaps I get and then the shields required to be white. Does this go the same for wizard, WD, and DH? No white offhands other than shields and u mentioned barbs/monks so the other users are going to either have a disadvantage (cause only white offhand is shield) or a distinct advantage (if allowed to use other offhand).

I guess maybe something that would be somewhat even is using magical (blue) items that don't have base stats just APOC/Mana regen/discipline.

What do u say?
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: † Bonus Challenges †   † Bonus Challenges † EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 14:06

All classes are allowed to use any OH, regardless of quality. You can use a GG Storm Shireld for all I care. Only the actual weapon has to be white.
Back to top Go down
mdboom
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
mdboom

PostSubject: Re: † Bonus Challenges †   † Bonus Challenges † EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 17:00

<(^^<)
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: † Bonus Challenges †   † Bonus Challenges † EmptyTue 01 Oct 2013, 19:10

You took on my challenge. Hug has been earned.

(>^^)>
Back to top Go down
mdboom
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
mdboom

PostSubject: Re: † Bonus Challenges †   † Bonus Challenges † EmptyTue 01 Oct 2013, 19:38

Lol trying. I thought I could do it, but it's problematic. Tried with monk stuff and wiz. I'll keep trying but need more time me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Enremeit
Enremeit

PostSubject: Re: † Bonus Challenges †   † Bonus Challenges † EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 18:22

I don't think a monk can solo this, and a WD may also have a difficult time. Barb and DH both have native LS, and barb also gets Mighty Belts. SNS Wizards naturally heal through LoH anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: † Bonus Challenges †   † Bonus Challenges † Empty

Back to top Go down

† Bonus Challenges †

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1